Spring has brought her beautiful weather and bright yellow sun but if your body is still in winter mode here are some great simple energy boosting tips I find really useful.
1. Get away from the technology! This includes your phone, computer and TV. Step away for 5-10 minutes out into some fresh air or just to move about.
2. Change your posture. As we get tired we slump which constricts our breathing and contributes to fatigue. Put both feet on the floor, hold in your core and straighten your shoulders. You’ll feel instantly refreshed!
3. Deep breathe or do a mini meditation. Get that oxygen pumping again, especially to your brain, and de-stress.
4. Do some star jumps! Just a couple of minutes is enough to get the blood pumping again.
5. Stretch. Loosen your joints and muscles bringing oxygen and circulation throughout your body.
6. Get Sexy! Brush your hair, put on a little gloss. You’ll be surprised how much it perks you up!
7. Have a good belly laugh! Talk to someone fun, watch a funny video
8. Music, it gets the soul moving every time!
9. Get some food in your stomach. My favourite boosting food combo is some hommus on carrot or celery sticks or a banana.
10. Get some nature on your desk. A bright bouquet of flowers or a bit of greenery not only boosts oxygen in the air but boosts the spirits as well.